Issues with Forwarding Emails to Trello Card

Deleted user September 4, 2018

Hello!

I'm hoping to get some insight on this issue.

I use Trello as my client relationship system. Each client has a card and inside of that card I wanted to keep track of our email conversations as opposed to saving each email in my email client and having to find it within other emails.

As you may know, each Trello card has its own unique email address and so what I was hoping to do was simply forward the email to that card and have the thread in the comments section of the specific Trello card to refer back to when I need to. 

However, when I forward the email to the specific Trello card, the only item that shows up from the forwarded email is the subject line.

If you see the below screenshot, you will see all that was forwarded from the email. What's in the comments section is only the subject line. I was hoping to see the body of the email along with the subject line.

I've tried it a few times but no luck. Is there a reason this is happening? 

Thanks for any guidance you can provide. 

-JT

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 5.02.53 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Teddy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2018

Hi Jason!

Can you please reach out to our support team directly at https://trello.com/contact so that we can help troubleshoot what might have happened?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events