Issue with calendar view switching to board, not saving card moves

Meredith Reese January 30, 2019

I like to view my trello boards in calendar view, so I can easily see what needs to be done.  When I try to move a card from one due date to another, it doesn't save.  Also, when I am in calendar view and I click on a card, it switches to board view.  

Does anyone have an idea as to what might be going on?

Thank you in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2019

@Meredith Reese Hi, I don't use the calendar power up much but just enabled it to test:

1) When I click a card it stays in calendar view

2) When I move a card it updates the due date

Testing on Chrome/macOS web app. What platform/browser are you using?

Hi @Iain Dooley, thanks for your reply!  My calendar used to work that way, but now for some reason, when I click a card, it switches to board view.  And, when I move a card, it acts like it will move, but it ultimately my change doesn't get saved, and it reverts back to the original date.  I'm using Google Chrome, and have been for he past year.

I'm wondering if there's some type of issue with my board, and I should send this directly to Trello support?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2019

@Meredith Reese yeah, I mean you can try all the normal trouble shooting things first, eg. logout and back in, try in an incognito window, try a different browser, blah blah but ultimately if there's a bug you'll need to send it to support@trello.com

A good way to demonstrate is to send them a list of all the troubleshooting bits you've done, as well as a video eg. from useloom.com showing the buggy behaviour

I'll try all the above recommendations, and then submit a ticket and details to Trello if I can't get it fixed.  THANK YOU @Iain Dooley!!

Like Iain Dooley likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events