Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Chrome Browser displaying greyed out Power Ups

Dean June 16, 2017

Has anyone experienced the below issue where the Power-Ups selection in Trello is greyed out and displaying "Unable to load Power-Up"? 

Thanks

Trello Power Ups.jpg

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dean June 16, 2017

I have managed to resolve the issue by loading Trello on a completely open internet connection. I was previously sitting behind a Unified Threat Management gateway (UTM).

This has resolved the list.  

Once I am back behind the UTM network the list now works – for other members of our team as well.  Problem Solved.

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 16, 2017

Hey Dean

I think if you do some browser maintenance, this issue will clear up for you.  Check here for instruction.  

If that doesn't resolve the issue, try loading the trello board in an incognito browser and see if you experience the same.  If loading in incognito clears up the issue, it's possible that you have a Chrome Extension that is interfering with the board's functionality and you'll need to disable extensions one by one to determine the culprit.

Dean June 16, 2017

Hi Matthew,

I have cleared the browser data as per the link, disabled all extensions as well as tried this in incognito mode. Unfortunately the issue persists - irrespective of which board I attempt to load power-ups on.

I have then tried uninstalling all extensions to no avail.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Dean

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events