Issue in Chrome with select/click

Aleksander Kelpman January 8, 2018

Hi,

Just recently started having this nuisance when I go to a card and it selects all the text I can't quickly click out of the select anymore. I have to click 3 or 4 times until it selects a line and then once again for it to deselect and let me write on a line.

Cache deleted and extensions disabled, still nothing.
Only happens in Chrome. I have the newest version.

With regards,
Aleksander

2 answers

0 votes
Aleksander Kelpman January 10, 2018

Hey Caity,

Yes I do

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 16, 2018

Could you try creating a new Chrome profile and letting us know if you see the same problem there? If you have access to a different computer, it would be helpful to check on Chrome on that computer as well.

If you're seeing the same problem on a different profile and computer, would it be possible for you to send us a screen recording showing this problem so that we can get a better idea of what you're seeing?

You can use a tool like Loom to create a video that you can link to from here. We'd suggest using a test board and card for this, since the Community is public and this will be visible to anyone.

Aleksander Kelpman January 23, 2018

It seems I'm not having the issue on other computers, I don't use Chrome with a profile.
I added a mouse cursor extension so you can see my clicks.
Here is the video: https://www.useloom.com/share/4bc2d39c27a248a9a6dcaff835f77a28

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2018

Thanks for sending that video. We're continuing to look into this on our end and will get back to you as soon as we have an update for you.

Nick Stocker April 25, 2019

This is driving me crazy - same issue - Chrome on OSX Mojave.  but only started a couple months ago(maybe when I installed Mojave). Impossible to copy text from the window, let alone type anything where you want.

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
January 10, 2018

Hi Aleksander,

If you open Trello in a Chrome incognito window, do you still see the same problem?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events