Issue creating new boards...with this 10 board limit

Jim Steinhaus May 24, 2019

I cannot create a new board, I get a message that I have "0 remaining". However I have deleted (not just closed...but DELETED) all of my other boards and I have only 1 open board. Somehow on my boards page, there are 10 listed but 9 of them are "private". However...all of my team members are on 0 or 1 boards. And I do not own these "private" boards and to the best of my knowledge, nobody else does either. I have included screen grabs.
How can I clear these or get my account to reflect the one open board that is there?
help !private_boards.JPGteam_members.JPG

1 answer

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2019

Hi @Jim Steinhaus have you logged in and out of Trello and also rebooted? Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Jim Steinhaus May 26, 2019

Hi,  thank you for the reply. I have logged out and back in and also rebooted, still have the same problem ...

Jim Steinhaus May 28, 2019

also....I have "removed saved preferences", thinking that may have caused a snag, but I still have the same problem. I don't know how I could have 9 'private' boards on my account when I'm the admin of the team, but can't access any of them? 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2019

That is very strange Jim, you may consider contacting support@trello.com directly as it sounds like it could be a bug in the system.

Thanks,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events