Is trello support skip, limit, count for Board, Card, Organization etc.

Dattatray Suryawanshi April 26, 2017

Hi,
I was trying to add skip, limit, and count on GET API call of Card, Board, List, Organization, but it seems only Card object support limit filter.
Is there any way to achive skip, limit and count on all the objects for Trello.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Oscar Triscon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 27, 2017

I don't think you can paginate board, list or organization objects at the moment. Is this a problem for your application? Do you have thousands of boards for a member, or lists in a board, or organizations for a member?

0 votes
Dattatray Suryawanshi April 27, 2017

Thanks Oscar,

We may not have tousends board for a member but by adding filter on it allows us to have control over the application level pagination.

Oscar Triscon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2017

Get it. You may need to fake pagination by requesting the whole set every time, but only displaying the range in the current page.

I doubt this will become a performance bottleneck unless you have many thousands of objects.

Of course, for cards it's best to use pagination as the number can get big quickly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events