Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is there no way to export customer email addresses?

I was going to convert to business grade to try to download a CSV, but I can't find instructions on how to get my customer info out of Trello to use elsewhere. I did find a couple of posts that made it look like it wasn't possible regardless... which makes me wonder why I started using Trello in the first place if I can't get my customer information back out in the form I need it. 

Does anyone have some insight on this? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jul 06, 2021

@Kindall Nelson are the custom details in custom fields?

@Iain Dooley Thanks! Do you know where are the instructions on how it works? I bought it and all I can find are links that take me to pages telling me why I should buy it. 

Iain Dooley Community Leader Jul 07, 2021

@Kindall Nelson not sure! I've never used it, but get in touch with Dan Ivory he works for Orah Apps who make it https://community.atlassian.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1842230

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,310 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you