Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there no way to export customer email addresses?

Kindall Nelson July 6, 2021

I was going to convert to business grade to try to download a CSV, but I can't find instructions on how to get my customer info out of Trello to use elsewhere. I did find a couple of posts that made it look like it wasn't possible regardless... which makes me wonder why I started using Trello in the first place if I can't get my customer information back out in the form I need it. 

Does anyone have some insight on this? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021

@Kindall Nelson are the custom details in custom fields?

Kindall Nelson July 6, 2021

@Iain Dooley  Yes. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2021
Kindall Nelson July 7, 2021

@Iain Dooley Thanks! Do you know where are the instructions on how it works? I bought it and all I can find are links that take me to pages telling me why I should buy it. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2021

@Kindall Nelson not sure! I've never used it, but get in touch with Dan Ivory he works for Orah Apps who make it https://community.atlassian.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1842230

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events