Is there away to add a due date to items within a checklist?

Cathy Lawrence April 25, 2019

In order to consolidate some of the cards I am utilizing and streamline the information, I am wondering if there is a way to add due dates to each item within a checklist?  That would be incredibly handy! If so, I am wondering how it would show up on Planaway?

2 answers

0 votes
jessbarnett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2019

Hey there! We're exploring improvements to checklists in Trello and may ship something like this. Please help us out with this survey: [Survey] Trello checklists - please share your thoughts for a chance to win $100 Amazon gift card!

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2019

@Cathy Lawrence There isn't, but the best way to do this is to create sub-tasks and link to them from the checklist.

I wrote an article about doing this in Butler recently, which also links to an article I wrote about how to do the same thing directly in the API using Trellinator:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Subtasks-with-Butler/ba-p/1060392

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events