Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anything available which can download the custom fields, checklists & comments from a board

Srikant January 24, 2021

Hi,

I want to export all the activity down on a board in a excel file.

Specially the custom fields, checklists, card buttons etc.

Is there any free app or power-up for this.

Pls help.

Thank you.

Regards,

Srikant

2 answers

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

What exactly is not exporting? You should be able to export all custom fields and system fields. if You have some addon (checklist) that dat may or may not export. Please explain what fields are not exporting.

Srikant January 25, 2021

Hi @Jack Brickey 

I am new user. I am using trello free version. I want to export trello board to excel. 

I tried but i am getting excel only with these columns:

List - Title - Description - Points - Due - Members - Labels - Card # - Card URL

I want more data from my card. Like all data from all the custom fields, checklists, card buttons, all member comments etc.

Pls help

Regards,

Srikant

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2021

Hello @Srikant ,

Better excel exporter will enable to track all the activities happened on issues.

but it's a paid plugin.

Better Excel Exporter for Jira 

Thanks.

Srikant January 25, 2021

Hi @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH 

Thank you for replying.

I am using trello. Is this useful for trello also or only for jira?

KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2021

Hi @Srikant ,

I thought it for "Jira". I don't have idea about "Trello".

Thanks.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2021

You posted in the wrong collection. I will move it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events