Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way in Trello to get unlimited power-ups for personal board?

nikitabobko June 13, 2020

I see that there is "Trello Gold" plan. But according to: https://trello.com/gold there are only 3 power ups per board. Is there any option to get unlimited number of power ups for personal board? It's not collaborative board, it's my personal board, I'm the only user of this board.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 13, 2020

Hi @nikitabobko ,

Welcome to the community!

You can go for the business class plan for Trello which offers unlimited power-ups and a lot more features too.

Please visit the below link for more information:

https://trello.com/en/pricing

I hope it will help you to solve your problem!

nikitabobko June 14, 2020

Well, technically you answered my question, thanks! But I meant that business class has too high price considering that all I need is unlimited power ups for personal boards. I wish there were cheaper plan for having unlimited power ups for personal boards.

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 14, 2020

Currently, There is none plan for Trello like that. But I hope they publish this kind of plan in the future.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2020

Hi @nikitabobko 

Unfortunately, the only way to get unlimited PowerUps is to upgrade to Business Class. 

Trello and Atlassian are businesses, so I can't see that they will offer a lower tier at any point to give unlimited PowerUps, when they are already available on BC.

I have BC as an individual, and yes, it's expensive.

I also pay for another PowerUp (because I wanted the extended functionality of the paid version), but for a while before I upgraded to BC, I used Gold and did my best to work around the 3 PowerUps restrictions.

This can be done (after a fashion) if you work out which PowerUps you need on each board - remembering that they don't have to be the same for each one. So on one board you can have Calendar, Card Repeats and Google Drive, but on another one, you can have Cronofy, Streak and Custom Fields. But it is a pain remembering which PUps you have on each board, and if you move a card which has custom fields filled out to a board that already has 3 PUps and none of them are custom fields, you will not be able to see any information that you have added to that card.

So, unfortunately, if you want unlimited PowerUps, it's Business Class I'm afraid. And personally, I don't see Trello ever offering a middle ground tier with unlimited PUps for personal boards, while they have this in BC. 

Sorry I couldn't be more help :(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events