Is there a way to view all cards without a due date?

Emilia Kuziemska February 15, 2018

I'm looking to create a report that lists all cards that do not have a due date. I'd also like the report to include: 

* Cards with no due date

* Cards with no assignee 

* Cards with no due date and no assignee 

I haven't found this functionality within Trello or Chrome extensions. Anyone have ideas/insights? 

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2018

Hi Emilia,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

You can filter cards in your boards to find the ones that don't have a due date. You'll need to go to your board's menu > Filter cards > Has no due date. 

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 14.08.34.png

You can also select from the filter menu "Unassigned" and that will show the cards without due date and assignee.

Because this is a per-board filter, if you'd like to get a report of all the boards that have unassigned cards with no due dates, you could export your boards and build the report from there.

Trello does currently have an export feature, available under the Board Menu > More > Print and Export. The format is JSON, which lends itself well to technical usages, but doesn't load into common programs like Excel. Thus, the export is primarily for people looking to crunch the data with programs of their own or just to back up their data in case of emergency.

Alternatively, if you upgrade to Trello Business Class (https://trello.com/business-class), you can export your board data as a CSV directly from Trello. That can be opened in any desktop spreadsheet program. To show what a board export in CSV format looks like, we've exported the Welcome Board that comes with each new Trello account. You can download the .csv file here.

Moreover, while we don't offer reporting within Trello, we're aware of a few third-party apps that will add reporting capabilities to Trello. While we're not able to endorse any third-party apps (since we don't work with them directly), you can check them out here:

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Marta

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events