Is there a way to undo the change of the title of a card?

Renerio de Dios Jr. April 13, 2017

Hi All,

Just thought to finally ask here since all my attempts for an answer to my question resulted in nothing.

My problem is that I accidentally changed the title of my card while playing with shortcuts - is there a way to undo this?. The problem seems pretty basic but maybe I missed something.

Thanks ahead everyone.

2 answers

1 vote
sg
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 23, 2017

Hey Renerio, there actually is. Check out http://help.trello.com/article/783-recovering-the-description-of-a-card-that-has-been-changed for more info.

While that's specific to a card description, you can change the name of the object from 'desc' to  'name' and it will work.

1 vote
Francis Peixoto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2017

Not out of the box. What i did was tell Butler to track changes to titles and descriptions of the cards on a board and comment with the old and the new data. Sort of a makeshift versioning system. 

Renerio de Dios Jr. April 15, 2017

Cheers for this. I hope Trello considers your suggestion in the coming updates.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events