Is there a way to talk to a Trello "expert" or "consultant"?

Alan Gordon April 28, 2020

I have a school, and I want to explore different uses of Trello for communication and knowledge sharing with registered students and the public.  I'm not sure what Trello is capable of, and I would love to talk to someone who could help me shape my vision for these applications for Trello.

4 answers

1 vote
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2020

Hi @Alan Gordon 

I've reached out to some Atlassian/Trello staff with a link to this question and asked them to reach out to you.

There is also the Trello Support Page where you can click on the bottom link 'Ask Trello Support' and ask them any questions you might have and be more specific about the kind of things that you would like to be able to do.

If you have specific requirements, some of us might be able to help you achieve them, if you give step by step of what you'd like to do on your cards/list/boards/team, we can probably help!

Esme :)

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 29, 2020

While I work for Atlassian, I don't consider myself a Trello expert.  But I agree with Esme's suggestion to contact Trello Support.  This is the best way to get a one on one interaction with an expert on the topic of Trello.  I am confident they can guide you and answer your questions.

If you have questions about Trello that you would like to ask in Community you are always welcome to do so as well.  But it sounds like you might want a more personal interaction here.

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 1, 2020

Just to add to my previous comment, most to the community who answer Trello questions are really good at Trello, without being a consultant or technically an expert (because there's no qualification we can get in Trello at the moment!).

Most of are Trello nerds! Some of us have free accounts, some have Gold and some (like me) have Business Class accounts, so our information can sometimes be tailored to the specific accounts we have. 

Feel free to ask questions on things that you might like to accomplish and one of us is bound to know whether it can be done or not and how to get it done!

@Brittany Joiner is a whizz with Trello, I have been known to have my moments (I'm a heavy user of Trello and Butler) and @Iain Dooley is a Trello Master (if that's not a title, then it should be! There are loads of us around who can help, and if we can't, then we'll probably know who can and can tag them in!

Esme :)

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2020

@Alan Gordon I'm a Trello consultant, and have created multiple products on top of Trello as well as custom business systems for clients and an open source Trello API library that runs in Google Apps Script. Feel free to email me iain@benkodesk.com

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2020

@Alan Gordon I don't work for Atlassian/Trello, but I am a huge Trello nerd and have already chatted with a couple of teachers about ways to use Trello, and I'm working on a blog post for the Trello blog about the subject! I'd be happy to chat about it and give your team an overview of Trello and discuss ways you and your teachers can use Trello! Feel free to send me an email brittanyjoiner15 (at) gmail.com .

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events