Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to show the date and time on the front of the card?

João Fernandes April 19, 2018

Hi guys,

Is there a way to show the date and time on the front of the card?

I have a lot of tasks to do in a day, all of them in the morning for example, and I need a way to see the exact hour to do each one.

Cheers,

João Fernandes

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2018

Putting a data on the front of a card is possible with a hack: Make a label with the date.

This works if you have just a few dates, but might not work well once you have many dates (and thus labels).

João Fernandes April 23, 2018

Hi marc

This can be useful, but working with a lot of dates the board will become a mess. However, I will try this approach.

Thank you,

João Fernandes

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2018

Hi @João Fernandes - I agree this would be very helpful. Unfortunately Trello does not currently have this functionality, however check out the Google chrome extension on this article that should be able to do what you are looking for.

Elegantt for Trello extension

You could also submit a feature request to Trello requesting for time to appear on cards, here are the details:

https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello 

Thanks,

Jodi

João Fernandes April 23, 2018

Hi Jodi,

Unfortunately, this extension greatly changes the board. I just need to include the complete due date.

Btw, I could not open the link to submit a feature request. May you check this, please?

Cheers,

João Fernandes

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events