Is there a way to see all the team members checklists items not just my own?

Krista Hulshof January 10, 2021

I am the team manger and I need a tool to bring all the teams work to a list. I am desperately trying to come up with a clean weekly to-do for eveyone., A way to check in for the week and a way to give a status report for the week. P.S. my setup is a board per project and a list for each phase of the project, not "to-do", "doing" and "done" lists, using labels and deadlines to indicate done.

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

@Krista Hulshof  Unito may be able to help with this if you're looking for a true sync into master reporting board. Here's a quick guide that relates to your use-case. Happy to guide you on the setup if you need (over email or screen share :))

Krista Hulshof January 17, 2021

My issue here is that is another additional cost, for my small team!

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2021

@Krista Hulshof  I have been working on checklist recently because of questions posted in this community. There was a question on bump incomplete items by x days, or to bring across dates from checklist items from another card etc. You are probably the second in the past week who wanted to look across boards into checklist to get more visibility. There may some power ups ... I am not 💯 percent sure. Looking across checklist can be extensive job just like looking across custom fields. Let me know if this business critical (see my profile). We can discuss further. 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2021

@Krista Hulshof 

simplest and least costly alternative is to generate reports of all cards with incomplete checklist. That way you look a smaller subset of cards. 
Use an http request on the report variables to gather the earliest due date of checklist items on the card badge because that will help focus you review of the statuses. 

Krista Hulshof January 11, 2021

How do I generate a report? Is this simple? 

I would love true card mirroring at a reasonable cost or really as native within trello. 

I have a weekly team meeting list/agenda. I would love to have the weekly checklists here without having to remake all the tasks within trello cards elsewhere.  I do like the assign tool on checklist, but I can't see what I;ve assigned to my teammates, only what I assigned to myself.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2021

@Krista Hulshof  Writing report is quite straightforward in Butler. They only 1 command. You used the pattern field to construct the what you want to have reported. You can as many report variables as you can want and put them in an email to yourself. But to do down to checklist item is not available for that command. 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 11, 2021

@Krista Hulshof 

This report looks simple enough. It is what I described above. Each line tells you the card with incomplete checklist and the earliest item due date. But because that date is current not available as a card variable, it took me 1 Butler rule and 2 Butler calendar - report along with 2 http request to produce it. Painful. Still have to not figured out how to clear CF on the cards. 

AC46E625-5941-4093-8224-0A2FD94957BA.jpeg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events