Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to schedule a move card for trello board?

KimSia October 31, 2017

I have a way to send scheduled email, so I can send a scheduled comment to a card via the scheduled email.

I was wondering if there's a way for me to do the same thing about scheduling a move card action to another list of the same board.

2 answers

1 vote
Zach L_Anglois November 1, 2017

@KimSia You might be able to achieve this behavior with a third-party tool called ButlerBot. You can type commands in plain english that will move the card or cards on a schedule.

https://butlerfortrello.com/butlerbot.html

KimSia November 2, 2017

I cannot make this work though this looks promising.

I just want to move a certain card to a certain list at a certain date and time.

That's all.

Zach L_Anglois November 2, 2017

So, if you add ButlerBot to the board (you have to do so through this page because ButlerBot is a member of so many boards now), then use something like this command (command is just a card with ButlerBot assigned to the card):

every year on the 5th of November at 10:05 am, find card "This is the name of the card to be moved", move it to list "Other List" on board "Other Board"

Alternatively you can trigger on the due date:

the moment a card named "This is the name of the card to be moved" is due, move it to list "Other List" on board "Other Board"

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 1, 2017

Hi there,

I'm afraid that's not currently possible! Via email, you can comment on existing cards, or you can create new cards, but not move cards around. I'll let the team know that's something you're looking for, though!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events