Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to personalize the Trello Calendar power up?

Mika Svanborg May 26, 2020

When viewing the calendar connected to my board I'd like to only see the due dates on cards/checklist items that has my account connected to them, i.e. my due dates. This way, the only due dates showing up in my connected google calendar would be my due dates. Is there a way to do this? I'd love to know if I can stop searching for an article explaining how to do this. :-)

Best,
Mika

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2020

@Mika Svanborg you can filter the board in calendar view to show only cards assigned to you:

https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-search-cards-on-a-board

the "q" keyboard shortcut shows only your cards.

There's no notion of having a due date assigned to you, only a card, so if you're a member of a card, and it has a due date, then you will be able to filter to see only those cards in the calendar view.

Mika Svanborg May 27, 2020

Thanks a lot! This works perfectly. I can see that it works on the whole board as well, which is also a great feature, thank you!

What I was trying to describe with due dates assigned to a person was how you, with Business Class, can assign checklist items to a person, and also assign that item with a specific due date. In the calendar I'd like to see only the checklist items with due dates that's also has my account assigned to the it. If that makes sense? I'd send some screen prints but it's all in swedish so I guess it would just be more confusing.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2020

@Mika Svanborg the advanced checklists feature is pretty new, but I'm sure it'll catch up in time. I don't think what you're describing is how it currently works though.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events