Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to mark a card complete from profile/cards screen?

kevin February 11, 2020

I manage about 20 boards and use the aggregate view (click on my icon in the top left of the screen and then select 'Cards', and then the 'Cards' tab again when that screen appears) to see my tasks across all boards.  Would love to be able to check them off without having to go into the individual card, which kicks me out of the this aggregate view and brings me to the board where the individual task lives.  I keep having to navigate back to this aggregate view for each task, which is time-consuming.  Ideally, I would never navigate off of the aggregate view and would be able to check them off from there somehow (would be great if I didn't have to go into the card to do this, too).  Does anyone know a way to accomplish this?

Thanks!

-Kevin

1 answer

0 votes
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2020

Hi 

The only way is to create an agregated board in which cards to complete are copied from existing boards.

You can add butler  rule which allows to synchronize card state when a card is done for example.

kevin February 13, 2020

Right - I'm looking for a way to mark a card as done without having to open the card. . I don't want to move it to a list called 'done' or anything else.  Looking for a way to replicate the action of opening a card, and clicking the box next to the due date, without having to actually go in there.  Does that functionality exist?

Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2020

not to my knowledge

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events