Is there a way to have a card on two boards without creating it twice?

Rachel Amrine November 10, 2017

We are working as a team. Each team has a separate board and we all have access to view each others. We need a way to share/tag some cards to one person so she can consolidate info. She has her own board but we don't want to have to create things twice. We can add her to those individual cards and she can view them in her "cards" tab and filter as necessary but I'm curious if there's a better way to accomplish this? 

2 answers

0 votes
Qasim August 14, 2019

Hey @Rachel Amrine

Did you happen to try Unito? I'd love to know your thoughts if so. As Matthew stated above, Board Sync allows you to easily accomplish this with a seamless two-way sync.  You can also use filters to keep control of just what information passes through, and which direction it's traveling in. I've included two links below you also may find useful in bolstering your knowledge and ease-of-use in Trello. 

Trello + Trello (http://bit.ly/2ZXqwhe)

Master Board Webinar/Tutorial (http://bit.ly/2OB4oIa) 

Let me know if you have any questions, or need any assistance!

Best,

Unito 

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 10, 2017

Hey Rachel

You can look into the Power Up called Board Sync by Unito. It's an additional premium per month from Unito, but comes with a 2 week free trial to see if you'll find it useful.

Here's some info about board sync.
Sync entire boards or just a few cards from one Trello board to another. Share a few cards with a client or external team member or create a one-way sync of cards from a public board into a private one.
Unito’s Board Sync automatically connects members, due dates, attachments, & comments in a seamless 2-way sync.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events