Is there a way to have a card on two boards without creating it twice? Edited

We are working as a team. Each team has a separate board and we all have access to view each others. We need a way to share/tag some cards to one person so she can consolidate info. She has her own board but we don't want to have to create things twice. We can add her to those individual cards and she can view them in her "cards" tab and filter as necessary but I'm curious if there's a better way to accomplish this? 

1 answer

0 vote
Matthew N Community Champion Nov 10, 2017

Hey Rachel

You can look into the Power Up called Board Sync by Unito. It's an additional premium per month from Unito, but comes with a 2 week free trial to see if you'll find it useful.

Here's some info about board sync.
Sync entire boards or just a few cards from one Trello board to another. Share a few cards with a client or external team member or create a one-way sync of cards from a public board into a private one.
Unito’s Board Sync automatically connects members, due dates, attachments, & comments in a seamless 2-way sync.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Fadoua M. Boualem
Published 6 hours ago in Trello

Using Trello to manage events

As a Jira power user, I was at first doubtful that Trello could benefit my workflow. Jira already uses boards (ones you can customize!), so why would I even need to use Trello?! In this post you will...

248 views 4 4
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you