Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to get a more granular view in Timeline?

Alexander Minchin November 18, 2021

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way (or a Power-Up) to get a more granular view in the Trello timeline and show events for a single day hour by the hour.

Ideally I would be able to look what's on today and see:
1.12pm - Something

2.13pm - Something else

... etc

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Alex

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2021

Hi Alexander! Welcome to the community :) Gantt charts or timeline views are high-level by nature, so it's usually expected that you don't see much detail. You might benefit switching to the calendar view when you need to see more detail:
Trello calendar view.PNG

There's also Planyway if you don't have the Premium version of Trello. They have the hourly calendar view as well, and they also have a timeline view. Not sure if their timeline view shows things hourly though.

Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 19, 2021

Hi @Alexander Minchin , @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows 

I'm Tania from the Planyway team.

Hanna, thanks for mentioning us:)

You're right, the calendar (including the hourly views) and timeline view are available in Planyway. Currently, the timeline can be scaled up to days, weeks, quarters, and years. But in a couple of weeks, we're planning to release the hourly scale as well, so you'll be able to test it out 😊

Alexander Minchin November 19, 2021

Thank you Hannah and Tania for your replies!

I'll check out the calendar view and see if it suits my needs. 

The hourly timeline view with Planyway sounds great. I look forward to checking it out once it's released! 😄

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events