Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to filter cards by custom date? Or filter the collums?

Zsolt Kurucz May 15, 2019

looks like you forget this from date filter selection. It is so obvious we would like to filter by any date not jut predefined selection.

Column filter would help to see only one column"s cards on map view

3 answers

0 votes
Zsolt Kurucz May 16, 2019

Thank you. Why do i have to use butler to filter by custom field. The basic filter function can doit by typing a text.

I knew this could be a solution but is there a way to to mirroring due date to the custum field?  Can butler do it on every change?

Is planway cálendar modifing the due date the custom field should follow the chang. 

But this is very long shortcut just filter by date.  

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2019

@Zsolt Kurucz 

Your questions are appropriate.

As far as I understand Trello, it is intended to be a flexible system. Not everybody needs the features you desire, but with the help of Power-Ups new features can be added and boards can be customized.

In regards to mirroring due dates to a custom field: I think with the Butler Power-Up you could set up a rule that transfers a set due date to a specified custom field automatically.

I am not an expert on Planyway's paid features, so I can't give you a satisfying answer on this. I would suggest you contact the Planyway support with this question.

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2019

@Zsolt Kurucz 

Hi Zsolt,

I want to point you to an article that discusses the options of using the calendar sync feature with Trello boards.

And if you want to be able to filter cards by a custom date, you can do so by using the Custom Fields Power-Up to set custom dates and then by using the Butler Power-Up to filter cards by the custom fields set.

Does that help?

0 votes
Zsolt Kurucz May 16, 2019

I just checked and almost upgraded to business class just because a planway calendar and map power up. But we tested and not usable.

calendar very good but map power up unusable. I cannot filter by column nor a exact date.

Who want to see all cards from board with same color? And what is the reason behind not give us a possibility to filter card by custom date

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events