Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to filter by cards that have their due date set to complete?

Draw August 29, 2021

Trying to make a button that'll automatically archive cards that are completed upon a click, but I can't seem to find the condition of cards being completed. Any help?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 29, 2021

Have a look under the "Rules" section of Butler. I think this is what you're looking for:

Screenshot 2021-08-30 174202.png

0 votes
Draw August 30, 2021

Hi, @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows

I know that it would work as a rule, but I was wondering if there was a way to apply it as a board button that would clear out all cards marked as completed (so I could let them build up for a day or so, per se)

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2021

@Draw ok got it. It doesn't look like it's possible to create a board button that archives all cards with a complete due date, however, you could create a rule to automatically move all cards with a complete due date to a "done" list and from there either:

1. Create a board button to archive all cards in the done list.

2. Create a schedule command to archive all cards in the done list every week or 2 weeks, etc.

Draw August 30, 2021

Ah, that's a great idea! Thank you!

Community Leader
Community Leader
August 30, 2021

You're welcome! 🙂

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events