Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to display the lists horizontally?

Evan Fisher September 20, 2017

Is there a way to display the lists stacked on top of each other with the cards going horizontal? I can only see a a few of the list columns across my screen. It would be great if the lists ran down the left side with the cards going across.

2 answers

0 votes
Jordan Walsh October 25, 2019

I know this is a couple of years ago, but posting just in case others are looking for something similar.

I created a chrome extension to enable horizontal list functionality in trello.  Hope somebody out there finds it to be useful.

- Jordan

bappygolder April 17, 2020

I'm looking for a way to have a row view so that I can create a user journey map that looks similar to the attached image. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 3.47.07 pm.png

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2017

Hey Evan

There's not a way to do this by a feature within Trello, however there's a Chrome Extension available.  This isn't going to have the cards going across, however, just stacked lists.

"List Layouts for Trello. Allow Trello lists to be displayed vertically or in a grid. The List Layouts forTrello extension adds a button to your Chrome toolbar allowing you to toggle the Trello board layout from horizontal to grid to vertical by clicking the icon" 

Evan Fisher September 20, 2017

Thanks. The Grid view is almost perfect. Especially when it adjusts when I resize the browser window. I do still wish it would turn the lists on their side so it would use the screen more efficiently in the full vertical view.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events