Hi @Darien are you able to elaborate as to what you're looking to achieve by doing this? Are you wanting an easy way to track all check-items from one place? You can use butler to copy a check-item and add it to another card, but there might be a more sustainable way depending on what you're looking to achieve.
If you're just looking for a quick overview, there are a few tutorials on YT like this one. You could create a Butler rule that looks like this:
However, I wouldn't recommend it as I don't think it will be sustainable. Some reasons are:
- Check-item due dates/members won't be carried over
- There's no sync between the item and the one in the consolidated list, so when completing/deleting/editing an item, it won't update the other one
- If you have a lot of check-items, you may hit your butler quota quite quickly.
So, here are some alternative ways to view all items in one view:
- Go to the home page and then "your items" this will show you all items assigned to you.
- Use a tool like Blue Cat Reports to pull a report of all items in one board, or even all boards. This is a true report, so it'll always be up to date, and will contain the item's due dates/members.
Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend B...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event