Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to change the orientation of your Trello Board? Or see an entire overview?

Kris B December 13, 2021

Currently, my headers run horizontal, and I can add cards in each column underneath. I have to scroll left to right to be able to see where everyone is at. Is there a way to look at everything on a single screen? Or change it where the headers run vertically and the cards are horizontal? 

TIA

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2021

Hi Kris! Welcome to the community :) Trello doesn't natively support changing the list orientation, however, there are Chrome extensions like List Layouts that might do what you want. 

What do the lists represent at the moment (i.e. status, member)? Maybe there's a different way to approach the board design so you don't need that many lists? Alternatively, if the goal is to get an overview to see where everyone is at, potentially looking into reporting tools like Dashcards or Blue Cat Reports could help?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events