Is there a way of marking or colour coding a card in a way that only I can see it?

Katherine Marsh September 13, 2017

Hi guys, 

I'm relatively new to Trello so apologies if I'm not using the correct terminolgy or if my question is silly but basically...

I've joined a company where there's about 30 of us using the same Trello Boards. There is a List on Trello that someone else has made but that i've subscribed to which has a number of cards within it. Each card has a long checklist and of that long checklist, I have two items that I need to tick off in each checklist of each card. Instead of going through it, scanning down the checklist to see if I've done it, I just want to be able to mark that card as done or colour it a different colour so that I can personally tell whether I've dealt with that card or not. Lots of other people are subscribed to the card and have their own actions within it so I don't want any of my colour coding or marking to be visible to them otherwise they'll get confused and it will cause all kinds of havoc. Any ideas on how I can mark the cards as done my end so that only I can see them as done and they don't change for anyone else?

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2017

Hey Katherine

The ability to make changes that only a specific user sees is not currently possible. Changes that are made on the board will reflect for all users. Good idea though, shoot an email to feature-ideas@trello.com with your suggestion. 

Katherine Marsh September 14, 2017

Thanks for your reply Matthew. Ok, I will do :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events