Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way for single-step login?

Sherri October 4, 2021

My login is working as Trello describes "On trello.com/login, enter your email address. Our system will recognize that your account is linked to an Atlassian account. Click the "Log in with Atlassian" link to login."

Does anyone else find this really annoying?  Is there a single login solution?  

(I did search for this and did not find a discussion)

Thanks

2 answers

2 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2021

Hi @Sherri ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! There are a few options around SSO but can be dependant on the Trello subscription you have, for example the below extract is from Trello on Configuring SSO for your Enterprise.

Trello Enterprise subscribers are able to set up SSO to Trello, and we support both IDP-initiated and SP-initiated SSO integrations with any SAML 2.0 SSO identity provider. We have pre-built integrations with:

• Azure AD
  • Bitium
  • G Suite SAML
  • Okta
  • OneLogin
  • RSA SecurID

You may also use Atlassian Access or other applications such as ADSelfService Plus as an organisation meaning when SSO is enabled for Trello, users only have to login once into ADSelfService Plus - the identity provider.

Unfortunately, like most things it's never as straightforward as we would like but hopefully this is somewhat helpful. Any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura 

Sherri October 4, 2021

Thanks - I'm just an individual user.  It's just annoying to log in only to be re-directed and have to log in again.

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 4, 2021

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that some time in the future you won't have to face the redirects 🤞 what a day that'll be!

Like • Sarah Preston likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2021

P.S. To help others facing similar questions you can accept the answers to help make it easier for them to find the solutions they seek 😊

Like • # people like this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2021

Hi @Sherri,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

You can set up Trello to use SSO, but you need to be on the Enterprise plan and have it linked to your Atlassian organization via Atlassian Access. See Linking a Trello Enterprise to an Atlassian organization for more information.

Sherri October 4, 2021

Thanks - I'm just an individual user.  I wonder if I bookmark some Atlassian url if that would lessen the process.

Like • Sarah Preston likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events