Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is there a shortcut to "go home" (fully left) on the board?

Is there a single keypress that will move the board instantly fully to the left, and reset it to the "home" or first column showing on the left?

I know I can press left arrow to go left but if I've got 20 columns I might have to press it 20 times. Or I can hit the browser's own Refresh button but that takes a while as well.

I'd like to just press "home" or some other spare key, and the view go straight to the initial view, scrolled fully to the left.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Felix Atlassian Team Oct 14, 2021

Hey @ianxn - I just played around a bit and couldn't find any obvious keys that currently do this. I agree that hitting 'home' should just take you to the "top" (left) of the board, I think the "page up/page down" keys should also work... I'll raise this with the team!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,399 views 28 41
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you