Is there a possibility for add color for the whole card?

Kristie Krchňavá March 13, 2022

Trello.PNG

Hello,

I want to ask if Trello has the option to choose any color for the whole card?

We use Trello in our company in many ways, but I use the columns on the board as a calendar and the cards as tasks to create an overview / schedule of my daily work tasks. This option would help me a lot in a more effective orientation. Choose the color of the card according to the priority, for example or according to the type of task (Clients, project tasks, etc.).

Is there such a possibility or would you be able to put this function into operation? I think it could be helpful for a lot of people.

I look forward to your reply! :)
Kristie

1 answer

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2022

Hi @Kristie Krchňavá ! Welcome to the community :) have you looked into card colors yet? You can choose to color the whole card or just the top section of the card like so:

card covers.PNG

If you choose the option to color the whole card, only the card name will be displayed (labels, dates, members, etc. will be hidden). If you need to color the whole card AND see all of this additional information on the front of the card, there is a chrome extension as well: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello-card-colors/gnofggopjcccippphnjmajelmklljmhl

Kristie Krchňavá March 16, 2022

Hi @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows Thank you very much for your quick answer and you for all of your informations! It was very nice to find out about these options that Trello has. I'm not sure if I just didn't search for it or if I find comlicated to find more informations about Trello.. anyway thankful to your hint I was able to find out other extensions and I believe that will bring our firm new lvl of organization and work. :)

I always like to support a tool / product that I feel is on a solid footing and is led by a team with a passion to develop this tool for maximum benefit and adds a lot of value.

One more time thank you Hannah and have a nice day!

Kristie

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2022

You're welcome 😊

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events