Is there a limit to how many boards you can make?

katie chase February 17, 2019

Is there a limit to how many Trello boards you can make? I keep clicking to make a new board and it will not let me. But I can adjust the ones I have... 

2 answers

3 votes
marc -Collabello--Phase Locked-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2019

@katie chaseYou can have up to 4500 boards per member (and up to 1600 members per board).

0 votes
Marty
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2019

Hi Katie,

I am not on the Trello team but will try and help. 

How many boards do you have currently?

katie chase February 17, 2019

Like Marty likes this
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2019

@katie chase you can certainly have more than 32, I have like 500 ;)

There's no published limit although eventually you may find certain elements of the interface load very slowly if you had thousands. There might also be some unpublished limit past which Trello won't allow you to create new boards but it wouldn't be 32.

Where are you clicking to make a new board and in what way is it not letting you? Are you seeing an error message for example?

Like Marty likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events