Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is there a job number generator software that links with Jira

I am working in a project where by people load 1000+ tasks to me without job numbers so it's difficult to track jobs with descriptions and names 

i would really appreciate if someone can share such info as i am currently using excel, updating tittles one by one after the brief has been assigned to me.

1 answer

0 votes

Trello isn't really designed to be an issue tracker like that, if you want "job numbers", you probably want to move on to something a bit more structured.  Jira does that sort of thing automatically, every issue has a unique and simple to find ID, unlike Trello cards.

Don't get me wrong, Trello is brilliant for all sorts of tracking, I've actively encouraged people to move from Jira to Trello when it is the better answer for them, but you are straying into areas it is not really that good for.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events