Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a day view in calendar?

Fiona H_ July 8, 2020

I want to be view all my tasks for one given day, in full view, so I can shuffle them around as the day changes. Whats the best way to do this? Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 11, 2020

Hi @Fiona H_ 

Welcome to the Community! It's great to have you here!

Just to add to the answer @Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_ gave, there is also the Cronofy PowerUp, which is free for 1 board > 1 calendar. 

So you can have 2-way sync with your Google calendar, meaning that if you need to move cards around, you can do that in your Google (or Outlook, and I think there are a couple more) calendars and it'll sync through to your board.

You can also edit the title and description within Google Calendar (I only use Google Calendar, so I can only speak for that sync) and they will reflect back on the card that you're editing.

For example, I have multiple boards that sync to multiple different calendars within my Google Calendar account, my husband's boards sync to his calendars in my Google Calendar, my Mother's boards sync to her Calendars in MY Google Calendar (that's shared with her), and about 20 different boards linking with 20 different calendars, all within MY Google Calendar.

I was using the free version of Cronofy for over a year, before I paid for the ability to have multiple boards syncing with multiple Google calendars for $24 a year, and I personally love it. 

Just thought I'd add that as another option!

Esme :)

0 votes
Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 9, 2020

Hey @Fiona H_ 

I use Planyway for this, it works well for me. You can sync your google calendar to it so you can drag and drop Trello cards in between those meetings to help you plan out your day.

Note its a paid Power-up but there is a free version.

https://trello.com/power-ups/58bd1f9aca72f48c8900574f/planyway-calendar-and-timeline-for-trello

Hope that helps!

Dan

Fiona H_ July 9, 2020

@Dan Ivory _Orah Apps_  thanks so much for the recommendation, I will try Planyway !

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events