Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a My Cards view on the mobile app?

Andrew_Simmonds May 2, 2020

On the desktop app there is a My Cards view that allows me to see all my cards (across all my boards) sorted by due date.

Is there a way of seeing this on the mobile app?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2020

Hi @Andrew_Simmonds ,

Yes, the mobile app has a "My Cards" view. Checkout the below screenshot for more details.

trello-sc.jpeg

Thank you, but this is quite different to what I can see on my iPhone - I just have a menu along the bottom with Boards Home Search Notifications Account

Ah, I've just found a preconfigured search: "@Kevin Read is:open" which seems to return all my cards, albeit not in due date order - I guess this is an iOS workaround? .. and I've now discovered that searching: "@me sort:due" returns them in due date order ... problem solved, thank you :)

Like # people like this
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 2, 2020

This is not available in ios app.

Workround: If you go to the search tab and use @Kevin Read your assigned cards will appear as the results.

Like Andrew_Simmonds likes this

Thank you :)

Like Deepanshu Natani likes this
0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2020

@Andrew_Simmonds in addition to the ability to search @me and so on, I created BenkoBoard which is like an improved version of the native cards view, with the added benefit that you can reprioritise the cards since all the cards you're added to aggregate in a central board:

https://trello.com/integrations/#benkoboard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events