It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a Kindle app on the horizon?

Hi, apparently there used to be an Trello app for the Amazon Kindle. I understand that this was no longer supported (I am not clear if by Trello or Amazon) and is no longer available.

With more and more people having to work differently, are you thinking about resurrecting the app? I have been using Trello for a few weeks and love it but now I have a choice to make; return my new Kindle Fire HD or ditch Trello in favour of a more flexible app :(

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi @Maria Carrasco 

Not that I know of - the Trello app for Kindle was some time ago.

An alternative would be if your Kindle has a web browser, you could access Trello this way instead :)

Ste

Thank, I have tried this workaround but it is cumbersome and takes the fun out of using Trello.

Is there a way I could make a request to Atlassian for consideration?

Hi @Maria Carrasco 

You can submit feature requests - see information on this page: https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

Ste

0 votes

Unfortunately we won't be making a Kindle app.  We had one, super low usage, and so it was discontinued.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,168 views 8 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you