Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is one business class user enough to export Trello boards to Excel?

Christian Kellner May 19, 2020

Dear Community,

I need the functionality to export Trello boards to Excel. I understand that you need a business class account for this. However, does every user that accesses my Trello board need a business class account or is it enough if one user has the business class account to export the board to Excel?

Context is that we have a project team of ca. 50 users who access our Trello board. I want to export the board to Excel and share it with various persons - is it enough if only I have the business class account to export to Excel?

Best and thanks in advance,

Christian

2 answers

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2020

@Christian Kellner you can have a team of one person (ie. yourself) and you can upgrade that team to Business class, and then invite as many people as you like to a board in that team without paying for them.

The only people you will pay for will be people who are members of the team or members of more than one board in the team (multi-board guests).

Christian Kellner May 20, 2020

Thanks Dooley! Can these "guests" then also edit / contribute to the board and create cards etc.?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2020

@Christian Kellner yep, any board member can edit cards etc. If you have business class you can also add people as Observers which means they're members of the board but can't edit it.

0 votes
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2020

Hi @Christian Kellner ,

welcome to the community! Toni here to help.

As far as I know when you go to business class all the team goes to business class as well. So unless this fifty people are invited but not as part of the team you will have to pay them all.

On the other hand in Crmble Power-Up a new feature to export data from your board to an excel will be deployed during next week so maybe is interesting you take a look on it. If you have any question just let me know.

Cheers

Toni

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events