Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to order lists for myself only?

Vinny Alves January 17, 2019

I have a board with several team members. We each have our own list. However, some team member lists are off the screen. Is it possible for team members to reorder lists for themselves only, i.e. without everyone else seeing the reordering?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2019
Vinny Alves January 18, 2019

Thanks, Iain. It really helped clear the clutter. I've reached out to the extension developer to see if he can get the Firefox add-on back online as well.

0 votes
Alex Christensen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2019

Reordering lists is a global change to that board, unfortunately. Everyone will always see lists in the same order when looking at the same board.

Is it out of the question to reconsider how the board is constructed? I don't know your use case, but if you use fewer columns for categorization and then just add members to the various cards that relate to each user, that might work. Your team members would also be able to filter on just their cards pretty easily that way.

Vinny Alves January 18, 2019

Thanks for the idea. I'll give the collapsible trello lists extension a go first and if that's not good enough, I guess I'll have to bite the bullet and reorganize.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events