Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to make a butler relative to the due date of a checklist item?

Charline Stevanoni September 11, 2020

For example, I would like to check/uncheck an item of a checklist according to its due date.

So the butler would be for example :

"When the due date of an item is due today, check/uncheck this item" ?

Is it possible to make something like that?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2020

@Charline Stevanoni the due date automation on checklist items is limited to setting the due date on a checklist item.

Can you explain a little more what you want to achieve here? There might be an alternative.

Charline Stevanoni September 29, 2020

When I put a due date on a checklist item, some time before this due date (for example 1 month), I would do an action in an automatic way.

Is that possible? 

Thank you

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2020

@Charline Stevanoni okay triggering actions X days prior to due dates on checklist items isn't supported in Butler yet, in the meantime you could subtask with linked checklist items instead until it's available:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Subtasks-with-Butler/ba-p/1060392

Charline Stevanoni October 2, 2020

Okay, thank you.

Otherwise, is it possible to have a global vue of all the items due dates of all the cards on a board ? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events