Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to know the status of different projects from differents boards?

Melissa Morillo November 23, 2020

Hi, I need to report the status of the projects in my company,  I mean I need to know when a project has finished. I am planning implement Trello as a tool for managing projects of differents areas, but I need to be sure if trello would let me report the status of the projects from other areas. 

Currently we use an own system, but unfortunately it is not what we need now, but it helps me to know when a project has finished or is in process, this means all the project not only per activity. I know some topics of Trello and I know that one board is one project, that´s ok for me but as I said I need to know the status of every board of the company.

2 answers

0 votes
Jillian Amyot _Unito_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 23, 2020

Hey @Melissa Morillo , I'll back @Soumyadeep Mandal 's answer, as a Unito employee! If you use Trello's Unito power up, you will be able to create a master board so you can easily track the progress being done in your org. In addition to the helpful links Soumyadeep already shared, I'll share a case study where a company did exactly that! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. Hope that helps :-) 

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 23, 2020

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events