Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to import due dates from cards into a cal, but not advanced checklist item due dates?

A January 25, 2021

I like to import my card due dates from my Trello board into my calendar - but with the introduction of due dates on advanced checklist items, the import is a bit overwhelming! 

Is there a power-up (or setting change) that will allow me to continue importing the due dates from a card into my calendar, without importing all of the additional due dates on checklist items within a card? 

Thanks for your help! 

1 answer

0 votes
David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2021

Hello Adele.

It's not clear from your post if you want to import due date data INTO a Trello card or FROM a Trello card into something, as you're using the word 'import' in both contexts.

A January 25, 2021

Ah, sorry - I want to import the due date from the Trello card into my calendar - without importing the checklist item due dates into the calendar along with it. Thanks for asking for clarification!

David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2021

OK, so you want to EXPORT a Trello card's due date so that you can IMPORT that data into a calendar somewhere.

You could just export the whole board from Trello as a CSV file. That contains all the cards and their due dates. Selectively import that CSV data into your calendar application.

A February 1, 2021

Thanks, David! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events