Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to have different "roles" for the Trello members on a board?

Kelly Enright January 13, 2019

Hello! I was wondering if it's possible to break down the members of a Trello board into different groups? Ie. a Research Team, Operations Team, etc. 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2019

@Kelly Enright there's no notion of teams within a board, what outcome are you trying to achieve? Maybe there's a different way of doing it

Kelly Enright January 14, 2019

Basically I was trying to have it because we have three different members of every card, Moderators, Operations and Research. I wanted to set up certain rules that would Make it so that when something is later we could hit a button and it would automatically email the say moderator of the card. Or if the card was moved to a certain column, it would email the Researchers, etc. If that makes sense?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2019

@Kelly Enright all that sort of stuff is possible through the API. Do you already have a Butler account?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events