It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is it possible to have an enterprise for basic/trial Trello account

Hello,

Is it possible to have an enterprise object for basic/trial Trello account?

Please help.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Krishna Prasad PS,

what do you meant by enterprise object?

In the list of Rest APIs, we've objects like board, member, organization etc. There we've been one more object type called enterprise. Would this be available for basic account?

Dana Hogan Atlassian Team Nov 02, 2018

Hi @Krishna Prasad PS,

I work on the Trello Enterprise team. Trello Enterprise is a paid professional version of Trello. We do not offer free trials of Enterprise since you can test almost all the functionality of Trello to an extent in the free version. The main differences are data security, visibility and control over content, user access controls, and SSO. It also includes personalized support and unlimited access to professional features like Power-Ups.

If piloting Enterprise on a small team is of interest, feel free to reach out to me at dana@trello.com and I would be happy to help get that set up for you. 

Thank you for the clarification.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

There's a lot to love about the next evolution of Trello Community

Hi, team, Whether you've been hanging out here in the Trello collection for awhile, or whether you're just now joining us from the Trello Slack Community, we’ve got some exciting news about th...

2,293 views 23 46
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you