Is it possible to create a single calendar view that would show cards from different boards?

Suvi Kurki January 14, 2019

We would like to be able to gain visibility about activities on different boards. A calendar that could show specific (labelled) cards from different boards would be ideal, but even a calendar that would show all the cards from different boards would help. 

I found information that it would be possible to show different trello cards on an external calendar, however we would prefer to do this in trello. If an external calendar is the only way to achieve this, what would be the best calendar to use? Would prefer to avoid google.

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2019

@Suvi Kurki the Unito Board Sync Powerup apparently allows you to select cards from various boards based on criteria to sync back to a central board. I haven't used it so I don't have any specific advice on configuring it but it should be pretty easy to figure out whether or not its a fit for your purpose.

If it's not a good fit then you could build something custom using the API to sync cards with due dates back to a single board where you have the calendar powerup enabled.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events