Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to Print/Export the "Activity" log?

Celine Le Maitre November 8, 2017

Hi, 

I'd like to be able to regularlry generate an export of the Activity log to keep track of who's moving a card when to which list.

I can see only the card being printed, but is this something I could get using the the Json export? 

Cheers, 

Celine

6 answers

1 vote
Sven Joosten April 5, 2023

Hi,

Is there an update on how things are in 2023?

I would also like to export the activity logbook as we're using Trello for an experiment, and to learn we could really use this information.

Thanks!

0 votes
Claudio Caballero April 2, 2021

I use Zapier for this (but it will require their paid plan for any decent volume of activity). I have only used to add rows to a Google Sheet to track comments on the card. You wind up with a JSON dump of all the comments in the card in one cell for each update, but it works for my purposes (documenting work for clients).

0 votes
Camrann Pacheco March 30, 2021

I am also looking for this, or a way to dive into the activity log to search by member actions. 

0 votes
David Weisser February 25, 2020

Everyone needs this...for JIRA too

0 votes
imjayan November 4, 2019

Need this as well!

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2017

Hi Celine,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

Right now, the CSV export doesn't include that information because there's not a great way to represent that kind of many-to-one data in a spreadsheet. Some of the information is available in our JSON export, if you have access to an engineer. We have more info on this here:

Exporting data from Trello
Making sense of Trello's JSON export

I hope that helps!

Cheers,

Marta

JJ Haines January 8, 2019

That did not help me either. I've also tried opening the Activity Log in a separate window and doing a scrolling screenshot but there is no way to easily capture the data.

Supposedly there is a REPORT Power Up but I'm unable to find it and we are a Business Class member.

Thanks,

Like # people like this
Kris Wilson April 1, 2019

Did you find an answer for this? I would like to be able to generate the same information

Like # people like this
Stas Arshanski October 31, 2019

I need this too.

Like # people like this
Liz P August 24, 2020

We need this too please 

Jan November 11, 2020

We also need this 

Greg N November 18, 2020

We need this for a SOC2 report!  Thanks.

Nicholas Wilson October 8, 2021

Really need to track number (count) of activities ( same as in board activity log) of each board user.  I want to tally individual interactions of each user on each board simply by number. 

tsdnelson September 14, 2023

This should be native functionality, Trello has Activity information at a minimum why not include it as part of the JSON export? Before Trello moved to a web app, I used to at least be able to manually search for terms on a web browser, it sucked, but its not as bad as it is now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events