Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it a way to sign me at all the existing cards on a board? and checklist itens?

Bruna Junckes Sant Anna July 17, 2020

Is it a way to sign me at all the existing cards on a board? and checklist itens?

I want all off them to show at my home screen by due date

3 answers

1 vote
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2020

I feel like surely there's a better built-in way to do this... but I don't actually know them, so here's how to tag you as a member to all cards and checklists with Butler.

Requires you to manually create a card called ThisTemporaryCard, and then manually dispose of it afterwards.

Also, this is a one-off procedure. New cards and items would not be assigned. You'd either need some rules that would immediately tag you whenever a card or item is created. Or you'd need to click this button again. Which I think should work. 

image.png

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2020
0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2020

@Bruna Junckes Sant Anna - Vongsawat's suggestion is the best since Butler is included with Trello. If you're on a Free plan, you can only have one Butler button at at time.

If you regularly bulk change cards, consider a Trello power-up like Bulk Actions.

Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2020

Sadly Bulk Actions can only rename, move, or label. No option for assigning members :( 

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 18, 2020

@Vongsawat - ooh, good catch. I found a Chrome extension that looks interesting, I'll have to give it a try later...

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 17, 2020

@Bruna Junckes Sant Anna Hi, is there any particular reason why you want to do that? From my home screen (the one from the house button at the top) I can see cards that have me a member and others such as those with due dates in the board that I created (I am admin)

If you are referring to this...then it will be for cards with you are member with or without due dates based on filters

https://trello.com/{username}/cards/{boardname}

Bruna Junckes Sant Anna July 17, 2020

the reason is because i want to have a place to see all the cards from all the boards that have due dates, at the same place, so i can know what to do next..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events