Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is business class paid for each month?

Sangeun Kim May 12, 2019

I think I should take business class for 2year plan basically.

I have two question.
First, do I need to pay about 200 dollos at once or montly?
Second, If I cancel business class untill 2years, How about my money that I paid?

ex) If I have used trello for 5months, and I wnat to cancle. Can I get refund for 17months?

1 answer

0 votes
Blair at Atlassian
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2019

Hey Sangeun,

When you upgrade your Trello team to 
Trello Business Class you have the option to choose between a monthly or yearly billing plan. The cost is per-team member or Multi-Board Guest at the time of upgrade, and we don't currently have an option to pre-pay for a 2 years in advance. When you upgrade, we will charge the card on file for the number of users in your team at that time.

If you add members to your Business Class team or add team Guests to multiple boards after the initial upgrade, your card on file will be charged a pro-rated membership fee for the remainder of the subscription period for the new users.

Removing or deactivating a member from the Business Class team frees up a membership spot which can then be taken over by a different user at no additional charge.

If you cancel your annually billed Business Class subscription, Trello doesn't automatically issue a refund, but you're welcome to reach out to us to request a refund within 30 days of payment for annual subscriptions.

Check out this help doc for some Business Class billing examples and more info: https://help.trello.com/article/855-how-billing-works-with-trello-business-class

Hope that helps! Post another follow-up question here if this brings up any other questions :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events