It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is anyone else unable to use Trello on IFTTT?

Trello and IFTTT had been working well up until a few months ago. It seems to be a Trello issue as no other connections are having difficulty. Anyone else experiencing this? Any advice for troubleshooting?

Creating a new applet, Trello cannot load board details. Existing applets continue to fail citing, "There was a problem with the Trello service."

I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting from Trello as well as basic googling Trello IFTTT problems but I haven't found anyone else talking about this.Screenshot 2020-02-18 at 12.30.30 PM - Edited.png

1 answer

I am having this issue as well.  This Reddit user seems to be having it, too, or at least the same symptom: https://www.reddit.com/r/ifttt/comments/czr5gh/cant_get_this_applet_to_work_trello_google_sheets/

Thank you. Good to know it isn't just me.

It started working for me again today.  Perhaps trying again will help you too.  :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,550 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you