Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is a trello board not good for health coaches?

andrea cook October 4, 2021

I set up my whole program on trello and now I am finding so many problems that I can't fix.  I need each client to be private but also keep my one board the same.  Every time I change one thing on a board it changes the others. This will not work with multiple clients. I am doing a one on one coaching not a group. 

Anybody have any suggestions? 

Thanks 

Andrea

2 answers

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2021

@andrea cook 

Boards do not automatically synchronise changes across them unless there is some automation or power up like Unito activated on them. 

1 vote
marin October 4, 2021

Hi Andrea, I use Trello for my coaching as well, but it really depends on each person's workflow I guess. Can you elaborate on how exactly you want it to work for you? From your initial question, I feel you want to have separate boards for separate clients and invite them on their respective boards. What exactly is not working in that setup? If you can give us a concrete example it might be easier to understand the workflow you have. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events