Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is Trello still alive

Hi,

I have one question: is Trello still alive?

About two weeks ago we contacted Trello sales team to buy Trello enterprise and still have no answer. We tried to contact Trello sales via Support team and some other ways, but also without an answer.

I'm wondering is Trello interested in enterprise sales? If not maybe there is a sense to remove Enterprise version from the website?

1 answer

0 votes

Might you explain more about the routes you have tried?   Did you use the contact us routes from the trello support sites?

Yes, of course.

We have two ticket sent standard way via Trello site:

CA-1453693
CEO-8247
I've asked for help Support team in ticket TRELLO-76096.
Also we requested quote via local reseller.
Like Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ likes this

I’ll figure out what is going on and get back to you today. 

Like # people like this

Thanks @Michael Pryor !  You beat me to it, I was reaching for community slack to see if we could get a nudge just as your update here was emailed to me!

I can confirm an Enterprise Advocate is working up a quote. I hope to have it to you today but I think it’s going to depend on which timezone everyone is in since it’s 5pm on a Friday for me here in New York. 

Hi Michael,

thanks for your help, at Saturday we received pre-quote questionnaire from Trello Advocate. I hope the next steps will be more fast.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,351 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you