Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Inviting someone to a board who is not a Trello user

Hi, I have been using Trello for a couple of months. We use it to collaborate on projects internally. We have now created a Trello Board (public) where I would like to send link to ppl who are not necessarily Trello users, and I do not want them to have to create an account. HOwever when I create an "invite link" to the board, and then email them the link myself to open, it requires them to sign in or establish an account. The board I'm trying to get them to see IS public. Am I  not able to do this because I am using the free version or what am I doing wrong?

1 answer

Hi @andre mkandawire ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community,

I think you can refer this previous post - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Create-invite-link-without-requiring-Trello-account/qaq-p/1240106

Hi Paul, Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. The info was helpful. Problem solved! Thanks :)

//AMK

Thanks @andre mkandawire  for your kind confirmation.

Could you please accept the answer so that we can use it for future reference and help others facing similar issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,318 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you