Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid URL jira server in JIRA + Trello Power Ups

Jose Vicente January 30, 2018

Hello,

We have Jira Server install on our server, and currently the url is: https://jira.openfinance.es

We are trying to use JIRA + Trello Power Ups but when I configure the url inside the power ups to connect the system said that the jira url is invalid.

In the Jira Server we have the Trello Connector Plugins.

What's wrong?

8 answers

2 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2018

Hi Jose,

Is your Jira Server instance also accessible from the internet? That's another requirement to be able to use the Power-Up. Let me know!

Jose Vicente February 1, 2018

Hi Michael, Yes, of course the instance is accesible from internet. Do you know that is necesary to do any configuration into the Jira instance? Like create a connection bewtween jira and trello?

0 votes
Thomi January 19, 2022

same problem here... very creepy, atlassian cannot bring their own products together...

0 votes
Eric Cloninger February 25, 2019

Yet another "doesn't work for me".

Paying Trello customer. Our JIRA is self-hosted, but accessible to the internet via user/password (not SSO). The JIRA admin says the Trello Connector for JIRA is installed and operating. I get "Not a valid JIRA URL" when I paste the address.

0 votes
Mike Austin November 9, 2018

Is this seriously not possible? I just started using Trello for high-level organization, assuming that the Jira integration plugin would work.

0 votes
bioinformer October 24, 2018

I'm having the same issue. Our JIRA instance is hosted on our own systems, but exposed to the internet - which is usually how I access it (remotely). I'm a long time user of Trello as well and would love for this to work... 

0 votes
binarycode01 October 17, 2018

Same Issue

0 votes
Daíse Maiara de Souza Nunes September 12, 2018

Estou enfrentando o mesmo problema.

0 votes
Andrian Fernandopulle February 20, 2018

I am facing the same issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders